Quality is the cornerstone of everything we do
Our reputation is built on delivering high quality, reliable, innovative and flexible services that put our clients' needs foremost.
We believe in person-centred services that recognise the needs of the individual and outcome-focussed support that helps people maintain their independence and realise their potential. We encourage service user involvement to ensure we continuously develop the quality of our services.
All our staff are fully trained and hold enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) checks. We use an electronic call monitoring (ECM) system that allows staff to electronically log when they arrive and leave a client's house, meaning you can always get a report to see exactly what care has been delivered and on what days. The system also provides safety and reassurance for staff when lone working and allows co-ordinators to see if there are any hold ups so we can let clients know immediately of any delays
The Quality Assurance Framework
Ellfin is committed to the government-developed Quality Assurance Framework. We aim to ensure that:
- people wanting access to a service know about the range of services and support available to meet their needs and make an informed decision before accepting an offer of support;
- service users are consulted on all significant proposals which may affect their service and their views are taken into account;
- we encourage service users to do things for themselves rather than relying on staff to do things for them;
- service users are encouraged to consider ways in which they can participate in the wider community; and
- there is a written complaints policy which is regularly reviewed and used as a tool for service development.
We have an internal quality monitoring system which enables us to test our own performance and complete internal audits to ensure compliance.
Service user feedback
At Ellfin, we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. If you feel you have received exceptional service from our carers or care co-ordinators or if there is something you are not happy with, you may want to contact us to let us know. Please contact your Care Co-ordinator or Care Manager, or use the contact details on the Contact us page. We use this feedback to help us improve our service as well as to choose our Employee of the Month.