Support for people with learning disabilities
We provide care and support to adults with learning disabilities, offering a holistic approach to person centred support packages as part of a multi-disciplinary team. Our trained staff work in a person-centred way and are equipped to support people with individual communication strategies, behaviour intervention plans and sensory integration difficulties. We support positive risk management strategies and techniques and work with individuals to help them realise their potential.
We have several supported living properties which provide 24 hour support to people living in rented properties. In addition, we provide floating support to people who live in the family home or in other supported living services or in care homes. We can also provide support at day centres and for employment and college.
- Person centred support in your own home
- Personal care support with bathing, washing, dressing and meal times
- Community access support to leisure facilities, college and other activities
- Support with daily living skills such as shopping, correspondence and managing finances
- Support to attend appointments
- Support to enable choices such as moving a house or choosing a job
We can also work with families to help identify and establish new supported environments to meet the specific needs of particular individuals wishing to live independently for the first time.